Sunday, October 14, 2012

So it's been a while...  But I'm back...

During this past year of many life transitions, I have finished school, opened my business, sold my house and most things I owned, downsized to a 1 Bedroom apartment, traveled to the northeast and midwest for P Lowe Studio Massage Therapy, and followed my nose to some simply beautiful scenery during the fall season.

Had I seen this sign before I arrived in Ohio, I might not have thought so much about its significance - but now, it just makes me smile - and reminds me of all the challenges and highlights - of an extraordinary conversion. To - slowing down my life!  (Hey, if I can do it, you can do it, too...)


Rippling Stream Campground, Baltimore, OH


I will be home in Austin in a few weeks, but right now I am savoring the reflection time; to process what has gone on; living in the NOW in the variable weather conditions; sketchbook time from New England photos; sewing in the van!  Knitting overdue projects for friends and family.  Productive but calm and meditative time.  Yay for that.


I also want to talk about Peru, and the overwhelming and lush textural imagery from that trip - but we will save that for another time....






No comments:

Post a Comment